View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 28431 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: cowboys selling inscribed bricks for new stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Perhaps they could name it the "Walk of Arrogance"?

Fans could be encouraged to walk with their noses even higher and talk to each other about how much they did to earn those SB rings. Maybe an interactive feature where the fans face could be digitally super-imposed on any player or coach from past eras.

Arrogance? It was only a few years ago that we were consistently 5-11. We didn't bail on our team, if that is considered arrogance, but we managed to remain commited to our team during a difficult period.

I really like the idea of the paver regardless of who has done it in the past as well as the souvenir paver that we will receive. I also like the Texans idea and will commit this year to find my name. It's been something I always planned to do, but never remembered to look up the location given and once at the stadium that's too many names to go through looking for one.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote