Thread: Adibi signed.
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008   #32
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adibi signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I'll be watching him closely. I thought he played really well in college and would go much higher than he did. Sometimes guys just slip in the draft, but this one really... I can't put a finger on it. I'm really excited to watch him play, I just hope it's not "too good to be true".

I remember I had my notes out and everything during the draft and when we selected him, I looked down and was thinking, "How in the hell is this guy still available?" I thought it was some sort of mistake but sure enough I didn't have him marked off my list. Anyways, it's looking like we got a steal with him and I really hope it turns out that way!
My thought exactly on draft day. I remember thinking we could have him, Ryans, and Diles as our LB starters by 2009. Sweet!