View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008   #5
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: cowboys selling inscribed bricks for new stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I'm giving that one a lot of thought. I can just imagine my great-great-great grandchildren walking through the fans walk of fame and see great-great-great grandma StarStuck's paver. Gosh what a history.

Perhaps they could name it the "Walk of Arrogance"?

Fans could be encouraged to walk with their noses even higher and talk to each other about how much they did to earn those SB rings. Maybe an interactive feature where the fans face could be digitally super-imposed on any player or coach from past eras.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote