View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008   #61
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 843 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Well wrapping all up on a good note ST and the Texans are #4:

"The Texans have quietly become one of the better special teams units in the league thanks to improving their return units and core special teams players. The return duties are handled by veteran WR Andre Davis and second-year man Jacoby Jones. Davis showed great vision and timing in taking three kickoffs back for touchdowns last season, while Jones busted several long punt returns. Punter Matt Turk is excellent at dropping the ball inside the 20-yard line while also being consistent with his hang time and distance, and veteran kicker Kris Brown hit 86 percent of his attempts and was 5-for-5 from 50 yards and beyond."

Others in order: Chi, Clev, Buff, Hou, SD, NYJ, NE, Sea, Balt, Jax, StL, GB, Minn, Atl, NYG, NO, SF, Mia, Wash, Dal, Pitt, Tenn, TB, KC, Indy, CIncy, Car, Den, Det, Oak, Ari, Philly

Week from tomorrow we can finally get something interesting to read.