View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008   #60
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 218645 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

I think our DB's are going to play better this year. Even with Dunta missing at least the first part of the season. So, I think we're going to end up much better than 31st.

But... until we see it on the field, there's really no evidence of that so I'm not going to get really ticked about that rating. I mean, we didn't have a good year last year.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote