View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008   #59
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

DB today they put us at #31

"The Texans hope to be healthy this year after a multitude of injuries in 2007. The biggest injury occurred when CB Dunta Robinson, their best overall defensive back, tore his ACL and hamstring. If they can get Robinson back he will give the entire group a boost with his playmaking skills and ability to match up with the opponent's best receivers. The addition of Jacque Reeves in free agency should solidify the right corner spot as Reeves has good upside with his speed and should only get better with improved technique. Will Demps joined the team last season after being released by the Giants and still ended up starting the final seven games at free safety. Demps and SS C.C. Brown have good instincts but lack ideal top-end speed in deep-zone coverage."

In order: Dal, Oak, Phily, Indy, SD, Sea, balt, Car, Den, GB, Tampa, Wash, Jax, Pitt, Chi, NYG, Minn, Tenn, NE, Det, Ariz, SF, Mia, StL, KC, NYJ, Buff, Cincy, NO, Clev, HOU, Atl

No mention of Fred Bennett or Molden...FAIL