View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fans stat projections for 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I don't normally "advertise" my site here, but you guys have GOT to check out some of the numbers Titan fan is throwing out there. I did a little entry on it here.
Hey, it's not advertising if it is relevant. That is freaking hilarious. Like in, all time homerific hilarious.