View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008   #22
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News on Texans Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
You forgot that J also said:

That's where I got "faulty logic" from.

Mike
That
This is the thing. Teams turn it around on a freakin dime in the NFL. What could be a Superbowl winner one year (Pittsburg Steelers circa 2005) can turn into a middle of the road that nobody talks about (Pittsburg Steelers circa 2006).

Take the Cleveland Browns for example. One year they draft at #2, next year they're almost in the playoffs. And they had to beat the Steelers and the Ravens (Remember, the Ravens went 13-3 the year before) in their division.

I think it's funny that a lot of people are just saying the Jags are hands down better than us when we haven't played a snap against them this year. They've had quite a bit of movement with personnel this offseason, as the Colts have as well. I fugre with all of the stuff that's gone on this division is really up for grabs.

Speaking like everything is for sure certain at this time is what makes people look like a fool come November and December.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote