View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008   #20
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 8295 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News on Texans Prospects

Texans Chick said; "My biggest concern is with the secondary. Dunta Robinson or not, they have been the worst performing group from 2005 on. Last year, they simplified the defense because of inexperience and injuries in the secondary. How has that improved any? We've got some new personnel, but they are still pretty green. //praying that Ray Rhodes has some magic from the assistant's position."

Can't disagree with her at all but, I also want to add the OLB's are a big concern to me. We don't have one proven quality NFL starter there and we need 2 of 'em! Colvin may help if he's not over the hill. Everybody else is "ho-hum". So IMO, the defense is still our biggest concern as are the schemes we use on defense. And, until we get a RB that proves to be a durable every game consistent producer, we just still have too many questions to be considered a legit playoff team. And we still need more consistent oline & dline play with an attitude. But, if the stars align.....

maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote