View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008   #274
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage want a chance to be a starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Well, I'm really glad that we are clear on those "myths".

Then I can tell you about the major shortcoming that I can see Kolb needs to surpass if he's gonna have any career in the NFL.

And that is his tendency to hold on to the football, trying to make a play.
Well, if you're going to admit to that then you should know that I'm a Coog. Both my wife and I graduated from UH (granted, it was UH-DC, but still.) I've been a Cougar fan my entire life.

AND, after spending a couple of years near Philly, I'm also an Iggles fan.

So I really want Kolb to grow into a monster. I just honestly didn't think he was going to go that high after all the pre-draft analysis.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote