View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008   #57
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

LBs Texans @ 26:

DeMeco Ryans is a cornerstone player for the Texans' defense and quickly has proved to be one of the most productive linebackers in the league. He is always around the football and diagnoses plays like a veteran. He is an exceptional wrap-up tackler who consistently takes the shortest path to the ball carrier. He obviously is a student of the game and should only improve with the years. He also showed great toughness by finishing the last few games of the 2007 season with a torn PCL in his knee. On the outside, Morlon Greenwood has four consecutive seasons with 100 or more tackles. He isn't a game changer, but his consistency is valued on this defense. Kevin Bentley was brought in to compete for an outside spot and presently is the front-runner to start, but is better suited for a backup role. The Texans also signed Chaun Thompson to compete on the outside. He never has lived up to his early second-round draft status, but he runs well, can play a physical game and can provide a blitz threat off the edge. Although he remains inconsistent, he could provide a spark in sub packages or off the bench in a rotation. Thompson's skills complement Bentley's range and coverage abilities. Rookie Xavier Adibi eventually could push for time as well while making his bones early as a special teams player.

In order: Dal, SD, NE, Chi, Sea, Car, Jax, TB, Balt, GB, Atl, Pitt, Philly, Indy, Buff, NYJ, Ari, Clev, Oak, Tenn, Minn, KC, NYG, Cincy, Wash, HOU, NO, Den, SF, Det, Mia, StL

I think this is the worst one yet, no mention of Colvin or Diles and Cincy above us is baffling to say the least. Oh well, I like being underestimated.