Thread: I See Red
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008   #30
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I See Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
And what's the deal with us wearing white all the time in the beginning of the season? i mean, I really like white on blue, but we've seen it like 10 times a season including preseason for the last three years. What's the deal?
Not just 10 times a year. Try 13 last year and the year before, 14 the year before that.

In the 121 games the Texans have played, including pre-season, the Texans have worn the white jersey 78 times (64%). Blue shirts 35 times (29%). Red jerseys 8 times.

How about really being bored waiting for the season to start? Here are the Texans records in each jersey. Regular season only.

White - 16-42 .276 overall | 7-10 .412 home | 9-32 .220 road
Blue - 10-20 .333 overall | 7-16 .304 home | 3-4 .429 road
Red - 6-2 .750 overall | 6-2 .750 home

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote