Thread: I See Red
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008   #29
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I See Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
i was in no way suggesting that by wearing a certain color that we would develop a winning tradition. what are you smoking? i was talking about developing a national visual identity through consistency. there are winning football teams that have 7 different uniforms also, and i for one think those teams that i was talking about have a more storied tradition and a visual identity associated with there winning traditions than the teams that have won in the past and have gone the route of the new fad of stupid swooshy nonsense and red unitards.
communists regularly endorse drab colors and are obsessed with simple, plain uniforms. Nobody should stand out, you know.

I don't know about this Barrett character: he wants plain, white uniforms, strict pay scales, and I'm pretty sure he's an atheist. Put that together and I smell a Marxist!

P.S. this is the same guy who refused to stand for the National Anthem last season. If memory serves!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote