Thread: Chris Brown
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008   #37
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chris Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
i think green is ideal. he hits the hole incredibly fast! still one of my favorite highlights is him running over some safety by getting lower than him and breaking a 25 yard run. obviously it was early in the season. maybe the KC game. I don't know, but it was amazing.
That was an awesome run! I think it was preseason against Roy Williams and Dallas.

Here's the link but it doesn't work. Anybody know why so many youtube videos don't work anymore?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cC5pTaparbA
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote