View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's Time To Sign

IMO the union will not risk the wrath of veterans over the salaries of maybe 20 guys(if that) entering the league annually. Now is the time for the union to step up and say common sense should apply on rookies. This kind of reminds me in a way of the bidding war between the NFL and various upstart competitors. Teams and players need to reign this part of salary structure and get something sweet in return. Say an increase in retirment $ for present and past players?