Thread: Chris Brown
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008   #32
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chris Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by da Bull View Post
P.N.,

Had you not previously discussed weight training in reference to Dan Riley's techniques? If so, is it fairly likely that he has added bulk through a different training/diet regime that the Texans have put him on?

I'm with you, I sure hope it's not Momma's cooking that's added the McClain purported weight gain.
Adding bulk is mostly about eating. If you eat and don't work out, you gain fat. But if you eat and work out hard, then you gain lean mass.

Can he gain 5-10 pounds of lean weight in a couple of months following what I know of the Texan's weight routine? Sure but it depends on his genetics. Most people can but people do have certain "set point" limits where it's hard to get bigger without either the extra weight being fat OR using drugs. I can't get over 210 pounds without getting sick of food.

He's still young and I hope that he's working hard and eating everything in sight.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote