View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008   #53
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

I can see how espn can rank positions basing it on the players on each team. What it doesn't do (which i don't think they are even trying to do) is rank how each will perform. Both are quite subjective but take into account different things. I think it's important for us to realize this isn't predicting we'll have the xth best position... but that is what it is going into the season.

For example, I think talent-wise our RB's are somewhere in the 20's but I think STATS-wise we will be top half of the league.

I think our DL may jump from 15 this year to top 5 next year from pure talent standpoint.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote