View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008   #52
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

15. another middle of the pack ranking.

QB - 13
RB - 28
WR - 13
TE - 11
OL - 19
DL - 15

Let's pretend that ESPN is god and these ranking are accurate and this is how we end up. Let's pretend that the teams with the best rankings win the most football games and therefore get into the playoffs... with that said, do we make the playoffs in the AFC South?

I'm going with the assumption that the AFC South is once again sending 3 teams to the playoffs. If somebody wants to add it up for the rest of the AFC teams be my guest but I'm assuming we send 3.

IND
QB - 02
RB - 08
WR - 05
TE - 06
OL - 05
DL - 14

JAX
QB - 08
RB - 03
WR - 20
TE - 12
OL - 11
DL - 10

TAX
QB - 17
RB - 15
WR - 28
TE - 07
OL - 17
DL - 05

HOU
QB - 13
RB - 28
WR - 13
TE - 11
OL - 19
DL - 15

If ESPN is god then we miss the playoffs again this year.

If ESPN is wrong by 10 places overall then we make the playoffs this year.

... is it training camp yet?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote