View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008   #60
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Chron]Texans still flying well under NFL radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Everybody crucified the Texans for the Mario pick up until the 2007 season,
including LZ. The only media person I know of, locally or outside of Houston who has consistantl supported
the pick, was ESPNs Michael Smith.
But if you listen to 1560, you know that Justice bags some big names to interview, like #1 NFL Draft guru Rich Gosselin of the DMNs. Of course I will admit its been just lately that Justice doesn't all but apologize to Gosselin,
who of course like Justice is a Cowboys supporter, about asking him questions
about our "little NFL team" here in Houston.
But again, yea LZ is the local authority on the NLF, though the guy they've got in the afternoon on 1560 seems knowledgible also.
John Harris?

He's supposed to be a walking encyclopedia of football, but I never get a chance to listen to him. I think he keeps up a blog though.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote