View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008   #56
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15056 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Chron]Texans still flying well under NFL radar

I'd also like to echo the sentiment on LZ. He's the best football guy Houston has, by far.

I often wonder what could be done to create some competition for the Chron. I know the Houston Press has started covering the Texans a little bit, but their coverage isn't really substantive and they're not a "real" newspaper. I've found that I've even stopped looking at the Chron for Texans' information because of how disappointing it is. I'll checkout HT.com for their coverage (though I wish they would do more stuff in print) and check out here for the collection of national stuff.

I'm basically starving for some legitimate local coverage, but I guess the chances of that ever happening are nill.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote