View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008   #41
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Chron]Texans still flying well under NFL radar

Wow. You guys took this thread places, way to go. As much as I dislike the sportswriters at the chron as well, they still are the major news media IN Houston. I liked this article, and not everybody has to, but it's just filler for the offseason.

My parents and I do not like the sportswriters for the Chronicle, but for different reasons. I think the new generation (Meagan-Raley, Manful, others that have not been there for more than 5 years) sucks, and it does not look like it will improve at all. They don't like McClain because he's always been a lazy sportswriter who is full of himself. I hate that I have to listen to McClain sound like perverted old man who can barely breathe through his mouth, just to get some Texans news on the radio. They hate having to read his garbage to get news, or that he leaves and goes on vacation right at draft time and whatnot.

LZ is pretty good, but he's looking more like the exception than the rule.

I still liked this article
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote