View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008   #40
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Chron]Texans still flying well under NFL radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Aw, see you just totally sold out to the PC mentality. Plus that's a really ingenuous thing to say.?
wtf are you talking about? (rhetorical question)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
How could a woman's gender who covers NFL football possibly not be in the coversation ?
How could it not be in the conversation? Maybe when the topic is (at least in my view) about the poor coverage by her employer in general and not about NFL beat writers who happen to be women? I don't know - you tell me - you keep bringing the gender thing back into the discussion so I guess it's a hot button for you or you have issues with women in sports media, or both. I don't. I have issues with crappy reporting and poor local coverage. If you're looking for a sucker to bait, you might want to look elsewhere.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote