View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008   #43
barrett
Hall of Fame

Section: 636
Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Have Things Turned Out As Planned?

i blame the team. if we won more games we'd have more 3pm or 7pm games. and the sun would be less of a factor.

but seriously,

i like having the roof open. it lets the sun shine onto the grass and makes me feel like i'm at a football game. i know that's hard for some of you dome lifers to swallow but for most of us that is a pretty nice feeling.
according to weather.com the average high in october is 82. if they would just raise that temperature policy by say 5 degrees we could have many more open roof games. they built the sunroof, might 5 itty bitty degrees not be worth getting to use the damn thing?