View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008   #106
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 52681 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_Gamer View Post
If I remember right, Kubiak said the next step was to see how he did around a pile. Unfortunately he and the coaches apparently didn't feel comfortable even trying that yet. I never heard anything more about it from the staff. I would assume if he does get "stress" tested on the field and doesnt measure up they will almost certainly have to make some kind of injury settlement and then release him, although I'm not really sure how that works. I personally think we are a bit thin still at OT if he is released or doesnt play. I think most teams would like to have 4 to 5 able OT's to start camp with.

Brown
Winston
Salaam
Butler
Frye
Pitts
Briesel
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote