View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008   #20
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 15618 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Chron]Texans still flying well under NFL radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
QFTMFT.

I hate Chron.com comments, too. It's like this people do no research at all and just post anything.
Agreed, the comments are almost as bad writing as the actual columns/blogs themselves. Especially considering you have group of writers at the Chron that love to write negative and redundant pieces.

[You're late, my friend. I've worked for the Dallas Times Herald, Dallas Morning News and Fort Worth Star-Telegram. I've also had stints at the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Citizen, Abilene Reporter-News, Chicago Sun-Times, Baltimore Sun and Washington Post. I've turned the resignation letter into an art form. And if you're not nice to me, I'll be gone from here so fast I'll be nothing more than the closest you ever got to greatness.--Richard]

Guess who wrote that in response to one of the comments left under his blog?
Our local Negative Nancy sports writer: Dick Justice. I was always under the impression that bouncing around from job to job is a bad thing? Perhaps not in the journalism world? He does great job of pumping himself up though, I for one would not be sad to see him go. Out of all the Chron sports writers he is, to me, the least talented (not saying much).

McClain on the other hand is just a closet Titans/Cowboys fan who is drawing a paycheck from the Chron.

As always when I want the BEST information, I just stop by here.