Thread: I See Red
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008   #10
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I See Red

Didn't I hear someplace that the Titans are switching their home jerseys to that light blue trimmed in dark blue?

yeah... here it is

Quote:
The team plans to wear light blue for all of its home games except the preseason opener on Aug. 9 against the St. Louis Rams, and the Nov. 23 regular season game at LP Field against the Jets, when they’ll wear navy. The team’s primary road jersey will remain white.

They are 4-0 over the past two seasons and 7-3 overall since the light blue was first introduced as the “third jersey” in 2003.

The Titans are 43-28 in dark blue and 33-30 in the white jersey.
Let's hope that switch to light blue is their doom
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote