View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008   #40
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58272 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Have Things Turned Out As Planned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
The Texans won't struggle in the cold. The reason why teams like Indianapolis and the Run and Gun Oilers struggle in adverse weather is largely because they designed their team to excel in a dome on astroturf. When it's 15 degrees and windy, it's good to at least have a TE on the roster and perhaps a FB or two!

The Texans are going to be a run-happy team that takes advantage of short passing and play-action. There's no reason why wind and snow will be a problem for that kind of play.
Don't know if you were talking to me, but I agree. I wasn't saying the texans would have problems with the cold. Though indy has had quite a TE manning the end of the line for quite some time. But you are right, its about quickness and route running with Indy. I wouldn't mind if it was raining cats and dogs sat and for one reason or another they weren't able to get the roof closed when indy came to town. Better yet.. maybe the sprinklers will magically come on for 2 days straight before the indy game.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote