View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008   #75
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 47328 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Salaam's not as bad as Petey. Come on! Besides, didn't the Texans bring in a CB with some experience (Reeves)?

1. Petey had a bad season last year, no doubt. However, many Jaguar fans would gladly tell you how bad Salaam was for a couple years as well. Also, just because overall sacks were down doesn't mean that I was dreaming when I saw Salaam getting thrown around like a rag doll most of the year.

2. We're going to start the season with a second year CB, Reeves (who has only started about 12 games in his career) and a Div. II rookie- as our top three CBs, probably.... Somehow, that situation doesn't encourage members of this board to want a stable veteran like Faggins... Yet, our OL has very good depth this year with plenty of tackle options to be explored, and people scream over keeping Salaam... I just don't get it!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote