View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008   #74
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
When we talk CBs, you guys so infatuated with experience, be sure to pipe up in defense of Petey Faggins!
It is not just about experience it is about who can at least be servicable and perform the job. Faggins sucks and is completely worthless in my opinion he is not even a good nickle corner. Hell I am not sure I would put him against any WR in the league cause I do not know any the run4.7 and are only 6' tall.

At least Salaam you can put in there and you know he is not a world beater but you know it was not be the autoban of DE going by him.