View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008   #56
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's The First Thing You'd Do If The Texans Made The Playoffs This Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
If we're sure of landing the playoff spot and end the regular season on home turf, then I'll seriously consider flying in from Denmark to go crazy!
We'll get you fed & prepped over in the Blue Crew if that comes to pass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Buy some newspapers.
In a few years they may be collectables.
Yep, something to add to the collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
After I got through crying, (I get emotional when I'm super HAPPY,) I would e-mail all my Cowboy and Titan friends and send them a HUGE TEXAN smilie!!!!
If the moment happens AT a Home Game, will probably be walking over for whooping, hollerin' & hugging w/ Gma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek View Post
Pray that God spares my family and I from the impending apocalypse.
Now now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
brew a commemorative batch

been waiting for an excuse to make an Irish Red style after battle red
If it's a home game, you gotta remember to BRING the Keg with you this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Slap myself a few times and make sure that I'm not dreaming.
As already mentioned, we'll help you with that...*envisions the scene from Airplane*