View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008   #25
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Have Things Turned Out As Planned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I know, I know, you do it all the time at A&M, UT or where ever. And if the Texans still had the roof open for days like that, and I still sat on that side of the stadium, I'd still be there every single time 'till the clock hit triple 0's, like I did the first 4 seasons and for that Steeler game. But as mentioned above, Reliant isn't an open air stadium. There is no air flow in that place with the roof open. So when you are in the sun, you might as well be in an oven.
It's funny how most of us have made fun of the Girl's Stadium (Texas Stadium) as being so uncomfortably hot. Indeed, there is no air circulation in that stadium, and the humdity is terrible. However, it's roof by it's very construction, which houses only a modified peep hole that's sole function seems to be to serve as a heat sink, at least allows sanctuary to the fans, i.e., SHADE.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote