View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008   #23
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Have Things Turned Out As Planned?

The grass last year was fine and looked great all year long. We didn't have a torn up field all muddied up and painted green like we did the first few years. I wish we could get the blue endzones again. I was all for FieldTurf after our first couple of years but they seemed to have fixed the grass problem.

The Pittsburgh game was an absolute disaster and health hazard. We do not have a true open air stadium (hell, MMP becomes much more "open air" than Reliant when both are opened). There is no breeze at all and that is a killer combo when baking.

Now, I would like for them to bump the roof being closed if the temps are higher than 85. I don't think we should close the roof no matter how cold it gets. Now we close it if it gets below 50 which is crap IMO.

I have really enjoyed the games where the roof is open and there is a nip in the air like for Denver last year (one of the best games I have attended as a Texans fan) and Buffalo the year before that.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote