Originally Posted by HOU-TEX
So, long story short, if we need a 3rd and long...........OD's THE MAN!
Daniels is a very reliable target, as the target completion %
suggests. In '07, he ranked only below Dallas' Jason Witten in target completion % among TEs with 5+ targets/game.
1. Jason Witten 8.8 targets/game 68.1%
2. Owen Daniels 5.9 targets/game 67.0%
3. Tony Gonzalez 9.6 targets/game 64.3%
4. Jeremy Shockey 5.8 targets/game 61.3%
5. Vernon Davis 5.3 argets/game 61.2%
Daniels has the highest yards/reception among the top 5 at 12.2, as well. Many fans question who the Texans #2 WR will be. Well, Daniels is actually the #2 receiver.