View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008   #39
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
Less fumbles would be nice. But let's keep in mind that in two years he has fumbled the ball 4 times, losing 3. Let's all remember that really deep down inside he doesn't have to bad of a fumbling problem...And as Hou-Tex so eloquently stated, he really didn't lose the broke nose fumble.
This is true. I was watching highlights not too long ago because I'm trying to fill my football void, but I saw the play. The ball came out, and he put his arm on it and it was next to his body. Then the Saints player took it away. I got mad, but then the glorious refs paid us back with the Bush fumble later on.

But OD is top five in the league if we can increase his TDs. He has the yardage. I actually think he has one of the, if not THE highest yards per carry among TEs. I don't remember.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote