View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008   #17
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 88272 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Have Things Turned Out As Planned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Reliant Stadium isn't an open air stadium. It is very vertical so little wind gets in. If it didn't have a roof, it wouldn't exist because the Texans owe their existence to the rodeo supporting the plan.
The vertical seat design is its best feature IMO. The upper level seats I sat in at Reliant had a better view than my mezzanine season tickets I had at the dome.

Personally, given the advances in turf, I think Reliant should scrap the grass, put in turf and stick with the roof policy based purely on fan comfort.