View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008   #69
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
all I remember is he got the one start then got hurt....before that, there was a dire need @ center, like the Atlanta game, where Grady Jackson lite up Flanagan like a Christmas tree, and he couldn't get on the field. Pitts was playing hurt, Salaam's playing hurt two centers down...Frye can't get on to the field. maybe I'm ready too much here. I can take a hint. Frye isn't playing center or OLT.
My bad. Frye was on the PS the first 8 games and then made the roster the final 8 games but was never activated for a game.

And... yeah, you're right. That's not a whole lot of confidence in the kid when we needed a warm body to stick in there. Especially if they're looking at him as a guard and not a tackle.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote