View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008   #68
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Not that I'm disagreeing with you on this. But Frye wasn't an option because he was on IR, right? It wasn't like Studdard where they put him in and then pulled him back out and put White in and then finally Brisiel in.
all I remember is he got the one start then got hurt....before that, there was a dire need @ center, like the Atlanta game, where Grady Jackson lite up Flanagan like a Christmas tree, and he couldn't get on the field. Pitts was playing hurt, Salaam's playing hurt two centers down...Frye can't get on to the field. maybe I'm ready too much here. I can take a hint. Frye isn't playing center or OLT.