View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008   #65
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I like it, but a couple of things:

1. I'm guessing Frye makes the team instead of Salaam
2. I also like Brandon Mitchell over either Fletcher or JWilliams.

Otherwise, I'm right there with you.
We'll see. My guess is Kubiak will keep the devil he knows over the devil he doesn't. he knows in pinch Salaam can give him Quality starts @ OLT. If they do this , cut a guy who provided them outstanding service above and beyond what anyone could of ever in their wildest dream expected at the time...Salaam would be the first vet they've screwed over. If anything they've done the exact opposite. all you know bout Frye at this point is that when weary went down, when the two centers went down...Frye wasn't an option.

Fletcher is the dime guy covering the slot. He's not going any where unless he's hurt.