View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008   #35
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
They will have denfense and ST next week. OL tomorrow, expecting mid to low ranking there. I hope Dressen gets a bigger role this season, he and OD can make a good combo.
Hmm, I don't know. I think the OL will be in the top half. They did very well on sack numbers and it wasn't their fault out RB's sucked. I think I posted a link a while back with Fabiano ranking us at 11 or 12 (can't remember)

I agree on Dressen and OD. I like them both this season and will expect the TE TD total to be much better.