View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008   #33
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I think last year was just a really harsh year for Daniels. Not because he fumbled so much, just at critical times. Hell, one of his fumbles he was the receiver of a broken nose as well as the football, he had it put back into place, and then went back into the mix. That's one tough bastard.

EDIT: I have us ahead of CHI, TEN, and NYG. Who's NYG got? Kevin Boss? Shockey doesn't scare anybody anymore.

EDIT2: I may or may not be a homer
That fumble you mentioned was against the Saints, which I have recorded. I have watched that play over and over and have yet to figure out how they saw that as a lost fumble. Yes he fumbled it, but soon scooped it to his body broken grill and all. Once he regained possession he should've been down by contact.

Don't get me started on Mario's sack on Brees which forced a fumble.