View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008   #30
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
Open Daniels is a real asset to this team. I agree that he should be ranked higher than Crumpler and Olsen. tacks too.

All that aside we seem to be ending up fairly consistently top half of the pack and that's a pretty good place to be with all the youth on this team. I know GB is younger than us but other than that, who's younger than us? POTENTial!

I think this is a key year for Open Daniels. It's his turn to make the leap to elite. Less fumbles, more touchdowns. I think he's a terrific blocker. I'd like to see him break a few more tackles as well. I"m sure he was focusing on holding onto the ball by seasons end. No doubt, one of my favorite players on this team.
I agree on every point....except his blocking. The fumbling and his blocking are his weakest points at this time. I definitely think those are things that can be corrected in a reasonable time frame.

IMO, other than our running game (which will be better) and turnovers, our offense wasn't our primary problem last season.....the defense was.

If they were to do a similar ranking with the defenses, we'd likely be in the bottom 10 in every catagory save ILB and maybe DE