View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Have Things Turned Out As Planned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I didn't attend the Pittsburg game in Reliant a few years back, but from what I understand that strategy worked out OK then ? But for the Steelers. And they come from a climate which is anything but like the very steamy, hot climate we have in Houston so go figure ? And many fans were crucified by the temp & humity from what I understand ?
The Steelers also brought cooled benches while the Texans were sitting on metal ones with no cooling features. Whatever braniac with the Texans made that decision was hopefully fired with the rest of that pathetic staff.

Reliant is a dome with a sun roof. I'm always looking down at the field anyway, so I could honestly care less if that thing is open or closed during the game.