View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008   #46
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Comments (based on Mr. PC's revised roster):

- Either Bulman (non-stop motor & work ethic) or Powell (S/T wedgebuster potential) might make it over Kalu. ...and I like N.D. but he's at the end of the trail; just like Zgonina.

- Boyd stays. I believe our injury history has made Kubes just paranoid enough to carry 3 QBs - however, there's nothing in the rules that dictates that all three must be active every week ....is there?

- It will be interesting to see if Jimmy Williams proves to be a significant upgrade over Faggins and/or Fletcher. Only one of these three get to stay.

- Tim Carter could edge out Harry Williams for the 5th WR spot. Or maybe we'll carry 6 WRs since Carter has game experience and Williams can return kicks....

- Ferguson is iffy because I just don't think we'll carry five safeties. And he's the last one on my depth chart

- I'm not 100% convinced we'll carry two FBs either.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote