View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008   #23
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
Minnesota, Tennessee, Green Bay...man there are a lot of QB issues, maybe it will help our DBs that a lot of the QBs arent really that great.
I don't think that you can make Tennessee part of that discussion. VY has only played two years thus far, and I thought he played real well as a rookie. Last year he took a step back, but he was hurt a lot as well. I suspect that he'll be a lot better this year.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote