View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008   #21
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I see your point. But, who would take the Saints RBs (#22) over the Texans, as they currently stand? I wouldn't.

Looking through the QB list, I can't think of a time when more teams were in trouble at that position. We will see a lot of bad QB play in the NFL this season.
Yeah, I have to agree with you on the QB's. I'm not sold on Shaub or Rosenfels yet, but I don't think either one is bad either. Shaub was hurt to much last year to really know. He didn't light it up, nor did he stink it up either.

But there are a ton of teams with questionable QB's and quite a few with really bad QB's.

Sanf Fran, Chicago, Carolina, Miami, Oakland, KC, Buffalo, NY Jets, Washington, and a few others are all teams that either have questionable QB's or really bad ones.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote