View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008   #41
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I'm thinking the opposite. If a guy like Salaam (who has been a starter for 9 of 10 seasons with a 2 year tour of duty under Alex Gibbs) is a backup, you've got pretty good depth.
Agreed! Lately I've been putting a little thought into who I would have on my 53 man roster and realized how hard the cuts are going to be for the coaching staff. I remembered saying last year how bad it would suck being the one who had to make the decisions on who to cut. Well, this year's twice as hard as last year.

In the end it's an awesome problem to have because it only means the depth on the team has gotten that much stronger.