View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008   #14
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 843 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

WR rankings out today Texans @ #13

"Andre Johnson is a premier No. 1 receiver who continues to play at a high level when healthy. He has the speed and quickness to attack all levels in the passing game and shows outstanding catching skills. He has good size and strength to allow him separation on different route combinations. Kevin Walter is a big, strong possession receiver who knows how to use his size to shield defenders downfield. Andre Davis has exceptional straight-line speed and can attack the deep vertical areas in the passing game. Jacoby Jones is an intriguing young player who must become more consistent but should increase his playing time thanks to his big-play capabilities."

In order: NE, Ariz, Cincy, GB, Indy, Clev, Det, Dal, SD, Pitt, NYG, NO, HOU, Car, Philly, Atl, Den, NYJ, Seattle, Jax, Wash, Balt, StL, Buff, KC, Tampa, Oak, Minn, Tenn, SF, Chi, Mia

I think the health of AJ and the emergence of JJ coupled with the speed of AD and the possesion of Walter and the flash of Darnell Jenkins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWtizMV6Xc), who I hope makes the team because he brings a different dimension to our current group will equal a very strong combo of wideouts. Of course a healthy Schaub wont hurt either.