Thread: Yahoo FFL Mock
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008   #10
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo FFL Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I'll do a league with you guys. It should be fun, but also not fun. Why? We all know our little secret players and weapons . That's why I like also going to leagues where people don't know a thing about the Texans. That's how Andre Johnson raped every other team in my league (of course when healthy).

When I had a completely healthy team of Tom Brady, Andre Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Owen Daniels (I think), and some other players I am forgetting, it was virtually unfair. I loved it.

I was planning on using this as a mock but if you want to make it a league we can do that also. Starting off with at least 4 teams before I make it public will be perfect.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 07-09-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote