Thread: Yahoo FFL Mock
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008   #9
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo FFL Mock

I'll do a league with you guys. It should be fun, but also not fun. Why? We all know our little secret players and weapons . That's why I like also going to leagues where people don't know a thing about the Texans. That's how Andre Johnson raped every other team in my league (of course when healthy).

When I had a completely healthy team of Tom Brady, Andre Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Owen Daniels (I think), and some other players I am forgetting, it was virtually unfair. I loved it.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote