View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 298503 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: ESPN - Scouts Inc- Rankings (QB, RB, WR, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
In order: New England, Indy, Pitts, NO, Cincy, Dallas, Philly, Jax, Seattle, Cleveland, NYG, Denver, Hou, SD, StL, Car, Ariz, Tenn, TB, Wash, GB, Buff, Det, Balt, Oak, Atl, NYJ, Minn, SF, Chi, Mia, KC
Pittsburgh is higher than I'd put them, but not by much. I also don't think Romo is as good as the team around him. The only teams ahead of us on that list that I would change are Philly, Jacksonville, and Denver. McNabb hasn't shown much the past few years and I have never been sold on his accuracy. He has constant injury concerns these days. Garrard is a serviceable QB that doesn't make many plays, but doesn't seem to make many mistakes, either. After only one year of each, I'll take Schaub. Cutler has crazy upside, and could develop into a top-5 QB, but he isn't there yet. I'll take Schaub until Cutler gets there.

JMO, YMMV.